At HMT St Hughs we encourage our employees to have a positive work-life balance and our employees consider HMT a “great place to work”. Our team share our vision to provide world-class healthcare and we continuously improve the skills within our workforce to maintain this.
• 25 Days Holiday (Plus Bank Holidays)
• Quality Work Environment
• Free Parking
• Ongoing Training & Development
• Rewards and Recognition
• Long Service Awards
• Supportive Personal Development Plans
• Workplace Pension
• Recommend a Friend Recruitment Scheme
• Active Participation in Health Promotion
• Employee Assistance Programme
At some point in our lives, everyone is a patient. We believe people make the difference.
Recruitment at St Hugh’s.
Whether you are a Consultant, Nurse, ODP, Radiographer, Physiotherapist or other medical professional, or non-clinical, we provide career opportunities with real potential to develop.